How many total Regional Rural Banks are there in India?
- As on March 2020, There are 45 Regional Rural Banks Actively functioning in 885 districts of 26 states and three union territories.
How much revenue in total is generated by RRBs in year 2020
- Rs. 7.77 Lakh Crore as on March 31 2020
How much is the Gross outstanding loan in 2020?
- Rs. 2.98 Lakh Crore as against Rs. 2.80 Lakh Crore in FY 19.
What is the Gross Non Performing assets percentage of Gross Loans Outstandings?
- Gross Non Performing Assets is 10.4 % as on March 31, 2020.
- Declined marginally compared to 10.8 % in year 2019.
- 18 of the 45 RRBs have Gross Non Performing Assets above 10%.
What is the share of standard, Sub-standard, Doubtful and Loss assets of RRB?
- Share of Standard: stood at 89.6 Percent
- Share of Sub-Standard: stood at 3.6 Percent
- Share of Doubtful: stood at 6.5 Percent
- Share of Loss Assets: stood at 0.3 Percent
What is the growth of RRB’s in Year 2020?
- The Growth for RRB’s declined to 8.6 %
What percentage is Deposits and Advances in year 2020?
- As per the records the Deposits and Advances of RRBs have increased by 10.2 Percent and 9.5 Percent respectively.
What is the distribution of Outstanding loans look like?
- Priority Sector loans amounts to 90.6 percent that is Rs. 2.70 Lakh Crore of the gross loans outstanding of RRBs.
- Share of Agriculture and MSME sectors constituted 70 percent and 12 percent respectively.
What are the number of RRBS having lower CRAR(Capital to Risk Weighted Assets Ratio)?
- Seventeen of the 45 RRSs have less than 9 % CRAR.
- Of Which 6 RRBs have negative CRAR.
- CRAR in consolidation slumped to 10.2 Percent from the 11.5 Percent in 2019.