What is Hypothesis in Creating a MVP?
- The Hypothesis in a MVP is a statement that you are set to find out whether that is true, how true or not.
Why You Create MVP with a Hypothesis?
- You want your idea to get validated even before you start putting your valuable time and money into it.
- you want the response and reaction of your startup idea.
- you want to get some kind of real feedback from your specific target customers
- Is there a need for such product or the solution you trying to build?
- Is your product or the solutions good enough to find customer who are willing to pay?
- Is your Customer Acquisition cost is economically viable
What makes an ideal Hypothesis Statement in a MVP?
To start with let me give you a good example of MVP statement.
What is the The Startup name:
Hypothesis for a MVP?
Trader prefer Software platform to terminal; A large untapped market at lower price point.